Monday Morning Motivation
Totally kicked butt on my mini goals this week. However, there were a couple of times that I only did this things because I knew I’d have to admit it on here if I didn’t. See! My little blog is holding me accountable!
Recap of last week:
1. Finish “Wheat Belly.” – Done! Officially eating gluten-free and feeling awesome!
2. Clean the bathroom. (Ugh) – Um, 80%?
3. Push Up workout 3 times. – Only got this in twice, but I hit up Body Pump 3 times, so I count it as a win.
4. Hit 25 miles for Pile on the Miles. – Blown out of the water! 32!
5 . Foam roll every night (Need to make this a habit) – Ehhh, not so good this week.
Up for this week:
1. Foam roll AND stretch at least 15 minutes every night.
2. 25 miles for Pile on the Miles.
3. Destroy the to do pile at work with productiveness.
4. Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday.
5 . Operation Griswold on Friday.
YOUR TURN! Any goals for this week?